The CFMEU Shop website is owned and operated by the CFMEU (ABN37 317 397 120).
- All product and offers may not be available at some CFMEU offices.
- Prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice. Online pricing may differ from prices available in CFMEU offices.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a final freight cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with a query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate delivery. You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in despatching your order we will contact you to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We will gladly refund, credit or exchange products in original sale condition on presentation of the original CFMEU Online sales docket. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error. All returns are to be sent to:
Locked Bag 5015
ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
There are a number of Australian laws in pertaining to fair trading and privacy including the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (with Amendments in 2000). For more information on Australian legislation please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/legislation Dispute resolution services are also available in each Australian State and Territory.
Feedback and Complaints Handling Procedure
The CFMEU welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly.
The CFMEU is committed to protecting your privacy. You will be asked for information that is relevant to your transaction or to satisfy legislative requirements.